Saturday, January 07, 2006

So we have figured out the city of Oradea pretty well....as you can see we found our way back to an internet cafe...one that we are not smoked out of Praise the Lord. Today we had planned to go to Cluj, but due to a 3 hour trek each way, we decided against it. So we're spending the day walking around, doing some european shopp'n...you guys can have pity fr shawn as he has to deal with 3 girls in all these stores...hahaha. Anyways, I pretty much want to take home 50 kids from here....probably more. We went to the orphan girls home last night, and my heart was so torn....i just wanted to chill with them for a week or more! I scared them with the few Romanian words I know, because they would say something about us, and I would ask "what did you say?".....the looks spoke....."oh my goodness she heard what I said." LOL I knew enough to scare them.....so they whispered from then on...whoops. :-) Can't wait to share stories. Except for all you family and friends, I would soooooo not miss the states if I moved here. (dad, and mom don't freak out....i haven't bought a house....yet ;-)) until later---alissa

1 comment:

pastor4mn said...

Anxious to have you home...but then WE'll be gone! We are also anxious to hear all the stories! We know how you feel about all those kids! Love them while you can! We'll probably call you later....bit we felt bad that there wasn't any comments...LOL!!! Papa and Mom